Digicel finance chief departs as earnings continue to slide
Ray Leclercq, who joined the Jamaica-based company in August 2017, will step down at the end of September
Digicel, the Caribbean mobile phone company owned by Denis O’Brien, has said its chief financial officer is departing after a year in the job.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive