Twitter's InfoWars stance shortsighted
Twitter depends on keeping the cash flowing as much as it does on maintaining engagement
YouTube, Facebook, and Apple all banning the works of Alex Jones via his InfoWars channels led to one question almost immediately: What about Twitter? The mess it is in began forming long before the social network became the last big name to keep Jones and his ilk on its platform.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.