Premier League stars invest in STATSports
The wearable performance tracking and analysis company is favoured by elite teams in multiple sports across the world
Premier League stars and England internationals Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Raheem Sterling, who play for Liverpool and Manchester City, have become significant investors as well as global ambassadors for fast-growing sports tech company STATSports.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.