Gadget watch: A real power play as Huawei unveils phone of the year
The battery is the selling point for the Chinese giant - and it is a whopper
Any doubt that Huawei was serious about its drive to reach the top of the smartphone pile was put to rest when the manufacturer announced it would be throwing in its smartwatch, the Watch GT, with a RRP of €249, for free with the Mate 20.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive