Flender puts its faith in the crowd
Flender is the most recent addition to the Irish peer-to-peer lending scene, and it already has its eye on Britain
If you are a start-up, or an SME, you know that money does not come easy. In the early days, you might need to tap up your savings, your family or even friends to get started. Even more established companies can fall between the cracks when it comes to bank loans or government funding. For all of these reasons, peer-to-peer lending was created.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive