‘We have the content to be the Spotify of fashion’
Fashion retailer Zalando, Europe’s biggest e-commerce firm, is finally entering the Irish market, writes Emmet Ryan
It’s not easy to be patient when survival in your sector depends on you going at a ludicrous rate all the time. When the fashion tech business Zalando landed in Ireland three years ago, it found a way to take it easy while still sprinting constantly.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive