Analysts bullish about Apple’s new iPhone X
While the company’s shares dipped a little after the announcement, Wall Street remains mostly optimistic
Apple Inc unveiled the most highly anticipated new iPhone in years last Tuesday and, with the tech giant’s shares already up 40 per cent in 2017, the device had high expectations to live up to.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive