Vases, jade and birdcage clock lead Far Eastern collection sale
At Matthews’ two-day sale, the bulk of the 1,000+ lots is a collection of Far Eastern artefacts amassed by an American collector Stateside during the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive