Trading rooms: Hotel sales hit €3bn in five years
Interest from regional investors and international chains see Dublin hotel values reach €400,000 per room
A major transformation of Irish hotel ownership has taken place during the last seven years, as a number of new Irish hotel groups have emerged, international chains have availed of the crash to enter the Irish market and some of the regional hotel groups have begun to nibble at the Dublin market.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive