Surveyors’ body calls for fund to deal with defective apartment schemes
Call made to housing minister following a number of recent high-profile cases concerning building defects
An emergency government fund to tackle the most urgent defects in apartment buildings as well as a loan scheme to assist with repair work on other buildings has been called for by the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland (SCSI).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.