From stellar to static: Beware an under-supply of office stock
A new report predicts a fresh wave of overseas investors to the capital, writes Tina-Marie O’Neill
In a forensic examination of the Dublin office market, BNP Paribas Real Estate, in conjunction with market analyst, MSCI, took a three-pronged approach to the sector recently when it affirmed a stellar year in terms of the office investment market in 2018, forecast another strong year ahead, but cautioned against a looming under-supply of stock.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive