Retail offering will be at heart of €1bn Cherrywood area
Hines’s Town Centre will be mainly residential and retail
The progress of Cherrywood town centre in south Dublin gained further momentum last week with the announcement that Dún Laoghaire Rathdown County Council’s subsidiary DLR Properties (DLRP) was looking for a developer to take on a 13-acre site across the road from the site where Hines is leading the development of the town centre.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.