From a very rare original Ulysses to Banksy’s hotel
A prize for the bibliophile leads Whyte’s Christmas Sale. Unable to find a publisher in the English-speaking world, Ulysses was first published in book form by Shakespeare & Company in Paris in 1922, printed on handmade paper, in blue and white wrappers in an edition of only 1,000 copies.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.