Portraits, landscapes and splendid 18th-century furniture
Sheppard’s two-day sale next week has a wealth of fine 18th-century furniture, notably a splendid carved, giltwood centre table (€8,000–€12,000); but on day one it’s the art, Irish and international, that takes centre stage.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.