Karl Deeter: Labour pains will keep holding us back
The construction industry lacks a trained labour force of sufficient size to execute the required strategies
House prices have been rising and are showing no signs of coming under control, at least in terms of the price inflation rate emulating the general rate of inflation.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.