Investor interest shows no signs of cooling as sales to hit €3bn mark
There have been several big-ticket deals done since the start of July, writes Donal Buckley
The autumn selling season, which kicked off last week, is expected to lead to more than €1 billion of investment properties being brought to the market before the end of this year. Marie Hunt, director at CBRE Ireland, now expects the market could see more than €3 billion-worth of properties sold before the year-end.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive