Hotel sales likely to ‘comfortably’ top last year’s total of €400 million
The volume of hotel sales completed in Ireland this year is likely to “comfortably” exceed last year’s total of around €400 million, despite the low number of sales completed in the first half of this year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive