Dublin office market geared for Brexit
Fears that Dublin's office market is unprepared for Brexit relocation are unfounded
With global financial powerhouses such as Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, Bank of China, BNY, Lloyds, Barclay’s and Credit Suisse all rumoured to be eyeing Ireland as a post-Brexit base, Dublin is presented with a once in a generation opportunity to turbo-charge its standing as an international financial services centre.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive