Coolness is the watchword of light-filled lakeside Ballina home for €650,000
Terryduff is a house that makes the most of its tranquil surroundings in the heart of Co Mayo
Picture a house with an interior on the scale of Manhattan’s largest loft – acres of gleaming polished floors ending in entire walls of window under double height ceilings, a space big enough to swing an ambush of tigers. Build it on the shores of a beautiful Irish lough, and you have Terryduff in Bofeenaun in Ballina, Co Mayo.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.