Charming antique jewellery at Adam’s
At Adam’s winter jewellery sale, lots range from a charming amuse-bouche, a ruby and coral charm pendant modelled as a chinoiserie head wearing a conical hat (€1,200-€1,800), to the star lot, a diamond necklace by Graff composed of articulated links set with round brilliant-cut diamonds weighing approximately 25-30 carats, mounted in 18K gold (€30,000-€40,000).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.