Central Bank rules blamed for sluggish house sales
Patrick Honohan has said that the bank is “not dissatisfied” with the impact of its new mortgage lending rules
A county manager has warned of a slowdown in new house sales in north Dublin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive