Varadkar launches Fine Gael plan for rolling tax cuts
Varadkar told the media yesterday that the party can find resources to fund tax cuts, but stressed that they must be modest
Fine Gael is proposing radical plans to cut taxes for middle and high income workers over the next eight years.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive