Sugar tax leaves another bitter taste as officials forced to amend Finance Bill
Errors in the rates for the new sugar tax forced Paschal Donohoe's officials to amend legislation
Paschal Donohoe’s officials had to amend their own key legislation after errors were found in the rates for the new sugar tax.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive