Sowing the seeds for a secure farming future
The government’s tax reliefs aim to make transferring farms from one generation to the next easier
It was encouraging to see the minister once again use his budget day speech to acknowledge the important role played by the farming and agri-food sector in Ireland’s economic recovery.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.