A short honeymoon for Mary Lou
McDonald’s election as leader of Sinn Féin symbolises the transition under way within the party. But she faces a slew of challenges right away, including the proposal to repeal the Eighth Amendment
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive