PR body lobbies for changes to lobbying laws
PRII asks that expanded definition of designated officials be put back for another two years
Ireland’s public relations body has lobbied the government to make major changes to lobbying laws, just as the regulator acquires the power to prosecute violations.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive