PAC stands firm over criticism of Noonan-Cerberus meeting
Noonan has rebutted the finding that he was wrong to meet with the vulture fund
The Dáil’s Public Accounts Committee is standing firm on its finding that Michael Noonan was wrong to meet with vulture fund Cerberus the day before it submitted its final bid for Nama’s Project Eagle, despite a furious response from the finance minister last week.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.