Coveney insists Brexit guarantee of no hard border won’t be dropped
Tánaiste Simon Coveney has insisted that the government will not drop its demand for a legally binding guarantee of no hard border at the forthcoming EU summit.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive