Cavalier media are selling the inquiry short
Powerful forces don’t want to see the banking inquiry complete its work
For the life of me I can’t understand why banking inquiry chairman Ciarán Lynch doesn’t travel to the United States and, Clint Eastwood-style, clamp David Drumm in chains and bring him back. The more strident critics of the inquiry expect no less. He should then deposit his quarry in Mountjoy even before the inquiry ends, without trial.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive