'Unions will want to chalk up a victory over Ryanair'
In his 30-odd years leading Ryanair, Michael O’Leary has no tradition of bending to the will of others. He will find it hard, as the shape of his company’s future is no longer quite as familiar to him
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.