Whistleblowers should be rewarded, not ostracised
Those who tell uncomfortable truths are utterly vital to our society, as the INM and CervicalCheck controversies prove
The Central Bank of Ireland speaks a lot these days about organisational culture. It sums up good culture as referring to the practice of doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.