Signs not good for probe into IBRC and Siteserv
The Commission of Investigation into Irish Bank Resolution Corporation (IBRC) was due to report on the first module of its investigation, the sale of Siteserv to the businessman Denis O’Brien, by the end of this year. The report was due at an even earlier date, but Taoiseach Leo Varadkar granted an extension last year stating that there was “no option other than to grant that extension because if we do not do so the investigation will fail”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive