Tom McGurk: SF justifies the empty seats with empty logic
Sinn Féin MPs must take their seats in Westminster to take on the majority cooked up between Theresa May and the DUP
There’s an extraordinary cameo in legendary republican Ernie O’Malley’s famous autobiography The Singing Flame. It goes to the heart of the dilemma faced by revolutionaries across the ages and across the globe.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.