Brendan Howlin: Selling off a quarter of AIB is of no benefit to us
The capital review should have addressed the corrosive effect of ten years of recession on democracy itself
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. And so it is with Michael Noonan and Paschal Donohoe.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive