IBRC commission needs to get a move on with its work
On and on and on we go. When will it end? No one really seems to know. Well, to be exact, the latest date is March 31, 2020. That is what the Commission of Investigation into Irish Bank Resolution Corporation (IBRC) told the government last week in its fifth interim report.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive