Ray Bassett: It is time for Ireland to cry stop on Brexit
If Europe continues to insist on these guidelines, then we are ensuring a hard Brexit with no trade deal
Having recently been in London and listening to views around Westminster, it is clear that a huge chasm exists between the outlook in the British capital and the prevailing perception of the situation on Brexit here in Dublin. It is truly a tale of two cities.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.