Eoin O'Dell: 'There's no guarantee Ireland's new Brexit case will get the referral it wants'
Claim faces "a very great banana skin", says legal expert
It’s not everyday that the prospect of an action in the Irish High Court makes world headlines. But a case about the mechanism by which a member state can depart from the European Union is doing just that.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.