Crisis, the courts and Conor McGregor
While it may be hugely seductive to buy into fairytale defences, they will eventually fail, writes Graham Kenny
The psychology of crisis and conflict is a fascinating study. As a lawyer, I have been exposed to the extremities of people’s reactions to both. From minor boardroom scuffles to advising parties following the collapse of an entire bank, I have seen the reactions and behaviours of some of Ireland’s best known business people when confronted with seemingly insurmountable obstacles.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive