VR firm launches educational platform Waterford Field of Dreams a virtual reality
Immersive VR Education, the Waterford-based software company, will launch a platform this week to allow educators and businesses to hold meetings, show powerpoints and do simulated training through virtual reality.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive