How I traded up to an electric future
With cars as with life, it’s a matter of trade-offs, and so far we are very happy with the choice we’ve made
The Skype message was a little grumpy. “I’ve just spent half an hour trying to unplug the bloody thing,” my husband wrote, after his first go at using the electric car charger that had just been installed outside our house. “I now know that it won’t let you do that unless you unlock the car first.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive