INM parries a strike by the corporate enforcer
As the ODCE’s move to appoint High Court inspectors is blocked by a judicial review application, the Taoiseach is accused of undermining the corporate watchdog. Francesca Comyn and Mary Regan report
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive