Stronger euro is a worry for the ECB
Currency's upward move may affect bank's ability to wind down stimulus programme
European Central Bank officials said they are worried that the euro might strengthen more than is justified by an improving economy.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive