Ronan warns thousands of Salesforce jobs at risk over docklands height row
Explosive letter: developer claims he cannot house the US tech giant in his building unless its height rises by two storeys
Developer Johnny Ronan has warned of the threat to thousands of jobs at US tech giant Salesforce by claiming there could be another “Apple fiasco” if he is not given permission to increase the height of his “mega-tower” in the Dublin Docklands.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive