Revenue seized fake Burberry scarves worth almost €2m
The scarves, which were valued at €1.89 million based on the price of genuine products, meant the total value of counterfeit goods seized in 2018 more than doubled compared with the previous year
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive