Revealed: property sale at heart of hospice investigation
Garda probe after Spanish property worth €250,000 is sold for €37,500
A HSE audit has found that a Spanish property left to Our Lady’s Hospice “was neither sold at market value nor properly made available on the open market”, that the deal “lack[ed] transparency” and “significantly reduc[ed] funds available” to the hospice.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive