PTSB beefs up advisory team ahead of funds drive
Permanent TSB is beefing up its advisory team, as it prepares to raise €525 million in fresh capital from private investors.
The 99 per cent state-owned bank has hired Goodbody Stockbrokers and the New York-based investment bank Keefe, Bruyette & Woods as co-lead managers on the capital raise.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive