Pound hits four-month low on back of Brexit chaos
Sterling in longest run of losses ever against the euro, May faces pressure to resign after latest Brexit offer flops
The pound fell for a record 13th day against the euro as British prime minister Theresa May came under renewed pressure to step down after her new Brexit plan was roundly rejected.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.