Nóirín O’Sullivan, policing and a pensions bonanza
The Garda Commissioner is back from a lengthy leave of absence, but her time in the top job is surely drawing to a close
November 25 is a big personal date for Garda Commissioner Nóirín O’Sullivan. It will mark three years since the government officially appointed her to the top job in the force.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive