NTMA upbeat, but warns on corporate tax reliance
Department of Finance says 10 companies account for 6 per cent of all tax revenue
The National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) has painted a mainly positive picture of the outlook for the Irish economy in a presentation to investors, while warning of risks to growth, mainly from external sources.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.