New awards scheme for young professionals
Nominations open for prizes aimed at employees under 35
Companies are being asked to nominate employees under the age of 35 for a new awards scheme aimed at recognising the achievements of young professionals in Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive